Harry Potter - Copic Coloring

I love to color!  It's one of the most relaxing things to do for me.  This and stitching.  I just love seeing the colors of these types of projects being filled in and the completed image come to life.  There is something so relaxing and fulfilling about it that I crave it. 
Lately I have been working on these Bugaboo Digital Harry Potter images for a project.
Choosing the colors for each of the characters was fun as well.
I did a little research online and tried best to capture the colors for hair, skin and clothes as well as familiars.
These images are going to be part of my next months swap cards.  Which of course have way to many pieces as usual but I don't seem to be happy unless I add a ton of tedious steps so I'm just going to go with it and work on them a little each week.  Nothing like embracing your inner weakness and take on the creative process.  Tedious is my sweet spot.  I really hope it pays off with some super cute cards, fingers crossed.


1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Coloring is very relaxing! I love how you have colored the cute Bugaboo images!
And Happy Birthday to you from all of us at the Outlawz Challenges!!
Hugs!
Darcy