Graduation Cards - Etsy Shop

Here comes the end of another school year.  May...the second busiest time of the year.  I know with the snow coming every weekend still it doesn't seem like it's that time.  It's creeping up on us...
With only one child in school with events throughout April and May I've had some time to create some cards and gift card holders for my shop which is exciting as usually I'm just hanging out at the school and doing the taxi thing.
These cards are beautifully layered with a congratulatory embossed background with the year and the hats layered with foam tape on top of it. 
I tried to cover the most common school colors in our area or at least one of them but I can do these in any color or combination of colors.
Are you ready for Graduation Season?
The inside has a die cut Congratulations and plenty of room to write your message to the Graduate.
Thank you for taking a look today hope your enjoying the week!

No comments: