Fun Guy Birthday Gift - Beer Themed




For us it is not just the Holiday gift making and giving it is also my Hubby's birthday.  He loves craft beer and beer themed items so it's easy for us sometimes.  For his 50th I got him 50 bottles of beer which was a lot of fun.  This year I found some beer flavored jelly bellies and did some vinyl on a mug then filled it with the jelly beans.  I topped it off with marshmallows for the foam and that made the centerpiece for his gift.

I also hand stamped these kitchen towels with various types of beer in his favorite color to wrap them in.  With some actual beer in the fridge it made a cute gift.

I have to go and make a cheesecake(his very favorite).  Then put the finishing touches on his birthday card and we will be ready to go.

Thank you for stopping by hope your having a great week. 

No comments: