Shimmery Corby Ornament - Die Cut Discovery Today


Good Afternoon!  Christmas In July is in full swing at the store I teach at CraftFancy and I have a new post  on the Memory Box Blog.  So we are all very inspired by the fun stuff Memory Box and Poppy have come up with.  Everyone is humming Christmas Carols and plotting their holiday projects!   It always makes for a fun little break in the Summer festivities.

Here is a Christmas card I created using the Corby Ornament 99264 which is colored and shimmered with Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls.  This is layered over a shiny red Drop Ornament Layers 99225 on top I added a cap from the Ornament Caps and Hooks 99213.  The Merry Christmas is from 2 Open Studio sets Make Merry 30062  and We Wish You 30064 cut from green then shimmered with Wink of Stella clear.  All of the Patterned Paper are Memory Box Signature Patterns.  Also the bow is a twine with a bit of gold in it!  Gotta love that!
I hope you like it!  I'm excited about this one!  I love things that sparkle and shimmer especially for the Holidays.

OK I'm done now back to our regularly scheduled Summer Festivities.....At least for now!  Thank you for stopping by have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: